over flow???

ericunderwater

I have a 75 gallon predrilled tank with a overflow box. I think the company that made it is called Mississippi Aquariums. I took mine down about a year ago and misplaced the pipes that came with it. A drain pipe and a return. I was wondering if there was a way I could buy another one. How would I go about doing so?? Would some of the fish stores sell me one? Could I order it directly from the company or would it be easier just make my own?

I go to Home Depot or Lowe's and get PVC (or is it PCV) fittings and hose/tubing and do it myself. It ain't rocket science. ;)

By the way, is Tommy Tate still sheriff of Monroe County? I went to Sunday School with him.

yeah still sheriff...nothine ever changes here.yeah i think i'll get brave and try it myself.maybe i can get the supplies at a local hardware store.did you live here at one time?

Lived in Camden. Tommy did too. (Well, closer to Shawnee). Do you know him or ever see him?

you can go to homedepot or lowes and get the pvc pipe....i would get 1 2in pipe for the drain and 1 1 inch pipe for the return...i think that is the pipe sizing of the pipes...then get the flex hoses and hose to go to the return and a 2inch pvc utube to go on the drain and drill a hole to break siphon...i can probably tey to take a pic and show you if you havent done it already

Back