OWSI - Leopard Wrasse?

Yes, I found one a while back, female red, she did great from the minute I let her out of the net. She hangs with the PBT as if they were brouther and sister. I get a kick out of her at 9:30 every night on the right side between 2 rocks, puts nose down, wiggles and diapears in a cloud of dust. Definatly a super cool fish.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9853946#post9853946 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by widefx
What are you guys feeding them?

Mine eats frozen mysis, brine, bloodworms, flakes, pellets, nori, and finely chopped oysters. :)

I've only ever had the one. He ate frozen within about a day in QT. However there were two other fish in QT with him from the same order. He may have learned from them.

Mine even fights with the PBT over the seaweed in the clip, just a pig, lol. I think it depends on their condition when you get them.

There was a really sweet leopard wrasse for sale at SWS last thursday. Gorgeous! They want $75 for it. Almost bought it!

Yea I saw it yesterday, nice size (small), was eating brine, looks like African male. looked real healthy.

I know the last post has been a while but wanted to know everyones latest events with the leopard wrasse. I just purchased one and when I released him, I guess he went straight to the sand because I have'nt seen him??? IS this very normal???? I released a CBB Fish at the same time and the CBB is doing great! In fact aout thirty minutes after releasing, he grab a bristleworm right off the LR and gobbled him up!!! Great thing to see!!!

comes out about a hour after lites on and buries about an hour before lights out. Mine did the same thing the first few days. Real tame now

Back