Pacific Sun Metis Hyperion R2

Miky B

I need help with a specific drama...I had two Fluval LED lights fail on me at the same time (corrosion) from the salt water evaporation. Unfortunately they could not be repaired as there is NO service/spare parts available here in AUSTRALIA. I then purchased what I thought was a bargain on Ebay...Pacific Sun Metis Hyperion LED for a very reasonable price...When it was delivered it was THE PANEL only without any 18 pin adaptor for power and no case. The seller has vanished from Ebay and I am stuck with my purchase. I can build a case from PVC and make it water tight but I am still struggling with how to overcome the power adapter issue. I contacted Pacific Sun in Europe and they can supply me with a cable and adapter for 174 Euros plus postage but at the moment I am unable to afford the price. I was wondering if anyone has any idea of where I can get an 18 pin adapter for the panel so I can get power happening. I will have to DIY this for myself. I have attached a pic to show the panel pacific.jpg

As I understand you need not only canle but also driver (electronic board to power on that led panel).
It could be difficult to find it on used parts market cause that panels aren’t in production since almost 5 years..

@ Miky B - I'm not sure but I think that You wrote to our service regarding Your problem. If You have only LED panel You will need LED driver board and power supply.
We have parts on stock so You could buy directly from us.

Best regards
Pacific Sun Service

Back