"pay it forward" program proposal

Well I hope you can get back on your feet soon. Im sure you wont have any problems getting stocked up with replacement frags. Shoot me a PM once you get set up so I can give you a couple of frags of your choice. Its the least I can do for all your hard work with fragswapper.com

Al

It seems I might be a little too late, but I very interested in this and have a few LPS and eventually some zoas or sps to offer. I just became a paid member last weekend.
Is anyone still trying to get this thing moving at all?

Now that we have a new website we can create a Pay it forward Section to collaborate on its function and sign up. I am sure Al is still willing to head the program since he put so much effort into it so far.

I look forward to this program being successful

I am going to request a few frags to get things started.
For the record,
I have already confirmed the Nightmare Paly, and Magician Paly from Al.

I am hoping to have the Nightmare and Magician frags back up in around 6 months or so for anyone else who wants them.

I have a bunch of frags that when grow a bit I will add to the list.

Al,

The Zoanthids you gave me are doing very well and I have gotten a new polyp of growth on the magicians already. I should be able to put up the frags on the spreadsheet in a couple months.

Nick D.

There is a new section on the NCPARS website when you can list the corals you may have available. You must be registered and logged into the site to see the menu link.

No Jerry it is not, that coral is in Larry F. Possession for the school program. This is different than the one you left with me to give him.

Wow this is a genius idea! I'm all for this. I believe I'll see tnry5 tomorrow and I'll ask him for details. I'm limited on what I can offer as I'm new to the hobby but I'm always buying stuff so it shouldnt take me long to get up to speed with the rest of you.

Yeah... Everyone likes it in theory but it's never really gone anywhere except between some of us who have known each other for a while

Back