Pectina corals, let's see some

Really everything in my tank has crazy tentacles when it's feeding time at night. From acans to candy canes to chalices lol. I would post pics but it might derail the threads original purpose which was pectinias

A new shot, just a little more grown up :)

i-6dqrF9K-L.jpg

Chilling beside my Meteor Shower:

16011974124_a53b8607d9_c.jpg

Tentacles out in the morning for feeding:

16448342249_a6f950c004_c.jpg

Usually when he is not eating it is kinda flat and looks hard, kinda like a chalice or acan echinata, but once he gets a taste for food, he puffs up and becomes soft looking more like an acan lord. Terrible descriptions I know but its the best I have. lol

Last edited:
Here's my space invader. Bought the guy about 2 yeats ago from Ian. About 6 inches now. I've had him under t5s. Leds. And halides. Grows well.

raising this from the dead. I have a little frag that I glued perpendicular to the plug so its basically standing up. Its "encrusting" very slowly and by slowly, I mean almost not at all. It has a "mouth" or two on one of the sides and sends out 1 tentacle thats about half an inch long. I have no idea how to feed it because its just 1 tentacle and its on the side. Any tips are helpful :).

Ps i have it on the bottom of a 24 inch tank under ATI t5s. Its an sps tank so the numbers are in line w/ normal sps growth.

Back