People making a killing off zoanthids

I bought exclusive rights in a licensing deal that nets Joe 10% in perpetuity. Sweet deal for all. The Shark Tank crew helped finalize the details. We ship the blank plug and Amazon's drones deliver the negative polyp.

rofl!! Did I mention they are GMO Zoas, so they wont grow beyond the polyps you purchase? Cant have the market flooded with imitators, can we?

As mentioned, it's the hobbyist that has run prices through the roof. I've never paid more than a couple dollars for a polyp, and quite frankly, won't be do8ng it in the future, but...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

This is the truth. We sell both brand name ones and bargain ones. I can have a nice size frag in the bargain bin for months and it won't sell. As soon as I pull it, frag it into singles or doubles and jack the price, it will sell out - every time. I am honest with my customers about the practice - they laugh at themselves while buying a lot of the time, especially when they KNOW they have looked at it in the bargain rack repeatedly and passed on it. Conversely, I will offer a grown out frag of a brand name polyp at 25% of the per polyp price and it will not sell.

Let's be clear though - a lot of the very high end ones are pricey because they are relatively rare or notorious for melting when propagated. Lumping all zoas into the category of cheap rocks is just not correct. I can buy huge Vietnam colonies and sell at $50 - but they don't sell despite being very colorful or I can buy high end maricultured discs, spend some time identifying the trade names and have people fighting over $10-30 polyps.

Back