Photos from my Aquarium

:(

agressao.jpg

mmmmm....bummer it had to go, but I am sure you found a good home for it. It really is a beautiful specimen. I have one about 2/3 the size but a LOT of room around it.

Sweet as always. Nice anniversary to have a happy, healthy tank! :D

Do you have an ID on this coral? I have one growing nicely very close to the light and I want to research it more.

Do you have an ID on this coral? I have one growing nicely very close to the light and I want to research it more. [/B]

Sorry jnarowe

but for me is only Acopora sp.

:(

More samme pics

IMG_4973.jpg

IMG_49741.jpg

IMG_4975.jpg

IMG_4977.jpg

IMG_49851.jpg

IMG_4987.jpg

IMG_4991.jpg

IMG_4992.jpg

IMG_4998.jpg

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=10610980#post10610980 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by jnarowe
Superb macro shots. Man, I need to buy a new camera, and learn how to use it! :D

:)

Macro_favites2.jpg

hello

for the time being I do not observe red bugs

the coral this react and starts to appear the first polips

(automatic translaction)

They sure do look like them in that original picture, but I have never seen a magnified photo of them either. I hope the dip works! :)

Sorry folks...I had to split a bunch of Juca's pictures out from this thread. We've spoken as to the reason and he understands. Hopefully he can get some new ones up.

Hello

before more my order of excuses, because not wise person who in Reef Clubs Forums - REEFFORUM, if could not place photos with the REEFFORUM.NET mark

I go to try to recoup some of the removed photos, but some of them go to be impossible.

debtor for your attention

(automatic tranlation)

Back