PHX AZ**Brand new** Maristar light, 1/4hp chiller, little giant pump

supereri

Premium Member
All of this is BRAND NEW never been used. My mother bought it for a personal tank, but due to personal reasons can no longer afford to build this tank.

4 foot maristar 2x250 halide/T5 sells for $1199 new $1000obo

1/4hp aqua chill chiller $599 new $500obo

120 gallon flat polish euro bracing w/overflow and drilled with espresso stand $1200 new $1000obo

2 x little giant series 4mdqx-sc 1380gph pumps $149ea new $120obo

ASM G3 Skimmer $180obo

Package deal available.

All items are unused. They are located in North Phoenix AZ. I will try to get some pictures next time I am over at her house.

Most of this is available for local pickup only. The pumps and skimmer can be shipped and most likely the light. but packaging and shipping would be extra.

please email me at turboz@cox.net if interested.

###########PRICES UPDATED!!!############

All of this is BRAND NEW never been used. My mother bought it for a personal tank, but due to personal reasons can no longer afford to build this tank.

The light my Mom thought was a Maristar is actually a Coralife Aqualught Pro. She was going to buy the Maristar but ended up buying the Coralife. We forgot she had changed that when it was ordered. This is still in the shipping package. I opened one end up to look and saw it was a Coralife. This light sells for $1034.99 at Marine Depot Will sell for $700.

###NEW PRICE### 1/4hp aqua chill chiller $599 new $400obo

###NEW PRICE### 120 gallon flat polish euro bracing w/overflow and drilled with espresso stand $1200 new $795obo

###NEW PRICE### 2 x little giant series 4mdqx-sc 1380gph pumps $149ea new $110obo

Package deal available.

All items are unused. They are located in North Phoenix AZ. I will try to get some pictures next time I am over at her house.

Most of this is available for local pickup only. The pumps and skimmer can be shipped and most likely the light. but packaging and shipping would be extra.

please email me at turboz@cox.net if interested.

supereri,

I emailed you about the tank. I would like to see pictures, it's a long drive to get out to your neck of the woods to see it live.... If you can send me pictures, I may be interested. You have my email feel free to email me or PM me.

Thanks,
Dan

Is this the light fixture?

ES53526_991.jpg

just met up with eric tonight and picked up the g3. he told me that he also has already sold the chiller. nice guy and equipment is brand new as stated.

BUMP to help him out

Back