Pics

scaryperson27

I live in cape coral and just wanted to share some pics.

329427347_c4df2e4563_o.jpg

329427787_e1b6225b08_o.jpg

329427754_fc24675a50_o.jpg

329427501_b7c81e32b4_o.jpg

329427530_95d89a1969_o.jpg

329427925_1a5d4f30c8_o.jpg
329428671_64b3d161ea_o.jpg

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=8876315#post8876315 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by scaryperson27
By the way, what are your favorite stores around SWFL?

Nice! and welcome.

My fav stores are

• Saltwater Solutions
• Glass ocean
• Boardroom Aquatics

There is a thread about all locations of the local stores, but these are the ones I go to the most.

Very nice tank! I love Saltwater Solutions, it has a huge variety, and i reccomend that store to anyone.

Fav stores-

Aquarium & Reef Center-
By Far the best "Quality" Livestock, Everything is Hand-Picked. Just don't buy any equipment, John is waaay overpriced. You can find really good deals on Livestock though. I got a 92 Polyp Lord Acan for $145,
Blue/Orange Ric's for $20 etc. etc.

Glass Ocean-
Better Prices than John- has nice Livestock, Store is very small and doesn't have as much as BR, A&RC, & SS.

Boardroom-
Little too pricey for me, Only reason I go there is because he gives you more money for Frags and I know that goofy kid Ryan that works there. He doesn't "hand pick" his Livestock and you can tell.

Saltwater Solutions
Too far, Nice selection of LR (Pricey though). Wish we had a Warehouse like that in Cape Coral. Ryan seems like a nice guy. I've only been there once so I can't really say too much. Would probably be my #1 if it was closer

I like Boardroom cuz he will take old equipment, and anything you don't need. Saltwater Solutions is far, but it has a lot of good stuff. Its worth the drive every once in a while.

Look for Aquarium Architechture LLC in Sarasota. It's a new store my old boss from up here in CT is opening. Should be worth the trip.

Thanks for all the replies! My favorite store is Bluewater corals rocks and fish. The boardroom is also great, just got $96 store credit for 3 old nasty lights i had lying around. I have the day off so I think I'm going to check out Salt water solutions and glass ocean, i haven't been there yet.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=8877408#post8877408 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by wiszmaster
Welcome!
how old is your tank? how is your mandarin doing?

Unfortunately, I got the Mandarin in bad condition and he died. I need to update my log don't I. I started the tank about 6 months ago.

Last edited:
Back