Plumbing pictures

sinful

Here is a picture of my plumbing job if anyone is interested. I plumbed in a manifold with 3 ball valves to control my UV, carbon reactor(brs) and another reactor tbd(either gfo or another try at pellets). It's all being powered by an ecotech M1 which is a great pump so far btw. It definitely makes my life easier considering it's extremely over powered and all my 90's incorporated into the plumbing. I have it calibrated for 50%(at max) of stock power and it's only on 30% of that right now. The feed mode in this thing is awesome too btw. 3/4 return line going from pump back to tank and then 1/2 line going from uv returned to tank.

I like equipment to run the tank, more than what's living in the tank.

It looks really nice. I can't wait to order my overflows and trim so I can continue my build. I'm definitely going to be posting on the forum for help when I plumb my tank.

bd32de3afed5fddca7e50c2d1f17aaab.jpg

150g eshopps reef sump

bd32de3afed5fddca7e50c2d1f17aaab.jpg

150g eshopps reef sump

How do you like that sump? I'm actually thinking of the eshopps 200. It uses the square filter bags though so that sucks. Looks like your using a Vectra too? Man I love this thing. Feed mode that Ramps down the pump to just a trickle is genious. It's not the best for bean animal overflow because it loses siphon BUT not having the return lines drained is great. It's also DEAD silent.

How do you like that sump? I'm actually thinking of the eshopps 200. It uses the square filter bags though so that sucks. Looks like your using a Vectra too? Man I love this thing. Feed mode that Ramps down the pump to just a trickle is genious. It's not the best for bean animal overflow because it loses siphon BUT not having the return lines drained is great. It's also DEAD silent.

I just got the eshopps 200, in the process of building the system now, but the sump is pretty nice.

Back