Poking interest...

Turbovr3six

Colored Sticks addict
I got a bahianus tang a couple of months ago, and it was the size of a nickel. Now that im moving, I need to get rid of him. The locals over my way want it for free, and I have no problem doing that as long as it goes to a good home. Problem is that the people that are interested either have too small of a tank, or they never post pictures. I would love to see this guy every now and again so this poses a problem. Would anyone here want it? Just pay the shipping and its your free. I paid $80 for it when it was tiny and now its about 4" long. Pics are here.

LMK if anyone is interested. I will bring it to a LFS and have them pack him for me and ill overnight it on my dime. As long as he gets there healthy and alive, just pay me back for the shipping cost. It will be shipping from zip code 85323. Please let me know asap because I really need to break the tank down... like last week... If no one is interested then i gotta give hime to a local over here :(

Thanks in advance.

Sounds good. Can you accept the package anytime or is their a work schedule that we will need to work around?

Alright cool. Ill let you know once I talk to my LFS. Im going to have Aquatouch ship him for me. They are a RC sponsor.

Back