Portable Refractometer

nebraskareef

MFCEO
Premium Member
Didn't F&S have a promo code for RC members on the portable refractometers? I remember seeing it, and not needing one, now that I need one, I can't find the code!

Do any of you reps know of such code?

Thanks for the great service,
Daniel

Nebraskareef,

Thank you for your post. Our current coupon code for our Portable Refractometer is 19822762. The item number for the Portable Refractometer is 14035. We hope this information helps you and look forward to hearing from you.

Matt E.
LiveAquaria.com

Great question Humuhumunuku,

This coupon code lowers the price of the Portable Refractometer to $39.99, which is actually lower than our current sale price. If you would like to place an order for this item, please feel free to contact our Customer Service Department at 1-800-562-7169 or do so online at http://www.DrsFosterSmith.com.
Thanks again!

Greg V.
LiveAquaria.com

Wow,

I just ordered one and didn't see this...

Oh well, didn't loose out too much. I must say it is a neat little toy er a tool.

Just curious, but I opened mine up last night, read the directions and i noticed the calibration method. Should i calibrate this every time i use it?

Dear elzool,

Thank you for your recent order from Drs. Foster & Smith. We would recommend you calibrate your Portable Refractometer before you use it the first time and again once a month to make sure it is accurate. Accurate measurement depends on careful calibration with distilled water. The prism and sample must be at the same temperature for accurate results. Do not expose the instrument to damp working conditions, and do not immerse the instrument in water. If you have additional questions please feel free to contact our Customer Service Department at 1-800-562-7169 or via email at TechSupport@drsfostersmith.com and we will be happy to answer any question(s) you may have.

Thank you,

Michelle H.
Drs. Foster & Smith, Live Aquaria

Back