Today I went against my own golden rule about quarantining all new arrivals. I got a Naso tang in today for LIVE AQUARIA that was infected with Ich. that somehow passed their "rigorous health inspection".... Anyway, I had been waiting (two weeks it took them to ship) for this to arrive to add my Purple Tang (that had been in quarantine) together with the Naso into my display tank with a good sized Powder Brown to help eliminate a fight (or at least reduce it). I ordered a medium size Naso and what LIVE AQUARIA sent me was a Juvie that was covered in ich and i mistook it for Juvie white spots until he was released under the lights of the DT. I spent the next 6 hours chasing this little bugger around my aquascaping until I finally caught him. My QT is 20 gallons and was only meant to house a few fish at a time and he is in there now being treated with copper safe. HERE IS MY QUESTION: What is the probability that my display tank is now infected? I cant move all of my livestock to a 20 gallon QT and I have some Zoas and nems. There is no sign of ich in the tank YET. What suggestions can I get on how to go forward? Should I wait to see if it shows up or start turning the world upside down now and what would that entail?