Potential Coral Ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrisq0904

Hello everyone,

Im in the process of doing a research paper for school for my Methods of Research class and need to collect some data. The topic I chose to gather research on is on the future ban of selling and trading corals. Those of you in the hobby know that there is a threat of the government banning future selling and trading but will allow you to keep what you currently have in your tank. I have created a survey with a few questions in regards to this issue. Although there is no current ban on coral yet, there very well could be during our lifetime. The information I want to gather is how individuals view the seriousness of the issue and how they will act accordingly when the ban takes place. Comments will be open for further discussion and is encouraged, I will refrain from making any personal views but will try to add comments in an unbiased way.

I will not be able to see who has completed the survey and everything will be anonymous. The results from the survey will not be published or distributed to any company or organization. If you start the survey you do not have to complete it and may leave it at any time. The results will only be used for the purposes of my research paper.

The following link contains the survey --> Survey

Thank you for your time, and happy reefing.
-Christian

The way a certain member expressed his or her beliefs was in a politically blunt fashion, open to debate and possible argument. I'm not denying that politics play a role on the subject but this is not the place to discuss the political side of things.

The way a certain member expressed his or her beliefs was in a politically blunt fashion, open to debate and possible argument. I'm not denying that politics play a role on the subject but this is not the place to discuss the political side of things.

^This.

Political commentary will result in infractions. Repeated violations will result in loss of privileges.

Multiple posts have been removed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back