Potluck frag trade/bbq

Gabi480

so would anyone be interested in this idea? I have nice big backyard and I nice grill. It's in the east valley and would just be a afternoon get together. People let me know if anyone would come

I don't think many people think highly of me to come because I smoke herbs as one of my medication. But anyways lets see if it would be worth the time

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=7003415#post7003415 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Gabi480
I don't think many people think highly of me to come because I smoke herbs as one of my medication. But anyways lets see if it would be worth the time

Hey Gabi,

FRAG is an aquarium group that already meets once a month to trade frags/knowledge. (read the FAQ) I think most people are too busy to meet more than that. You should come to a FRAG Meeting.

If I'm free I'll stop by since I think you're close. I'm camping and traveling quite a bit this spring but if it falls on a weekend I'm free I'm there. You can give me some pointers on PR, my wife and I were thinking of going somewhere in the Carribean we've never been.

Back