[Project] 120 l Reef aquarium

Should be awesome! What brand tank did you end up going with?

You know those situations where you have a friend who knows a guys... 😅 yeah this is that kind of case.
I had it made by a worker from a brand specialized in the manufacture of personal aquariums 🤫 (can't reveal the name, sorry). It was custom made to fit the stand (72,5x35x45 cm). Decided to have it 5cm shorter so it would be more proportionate. It cost me the princess sum of 40€ (aprox. 44$)

Last edited:
You know those situations where you have a friend who knows a guys... 😅 yeah this is that kind of case.
I had it made by a worker from a brand specialized in the manufacture of personal aquariums 🤫 (can't reveal the name, sorry). It was custom made to fit the stand (72,5x35x45 cm). Decided to have to 5cm shorter so it would be more proportionate. It cost me the princess sum of 40€ (aprox. 44$)
Now that’s awesome and I get it :)

Time has been a valuable commodity for me, and I haven't had the chance to keep this thread up and running. Nonetheless, the tank has been assembled without the sump, since late December. No leaks or any troubles so far 😌

Here are some pics, enjoy:

001.jpg
003.jpg
002.jpg
005.jpg

The next set of pic will show the aquarium with live rock and corals.
I hope you enjoyed it. I promise to keep everyone updated more regularly.

Cheers
Miguel

Hi again

After a couple of weeks of cycling (with Seachem Stability), I added the live rock and corals that I already had. This was the overall look:

006.jpg
007.jpg

Everything was a bit hidden at first, but soon started to glow up ;)
Sorry for the :poop: pics, but the phone and the photographer aren't the best 😅

As soon as I get the sump, the heater and the skimmer will be relocated, and the tank will look much cleaner.

Thanks for following.

Cheers
Miguel

Thx guys.

But, meanwhile, my wife decided that the top left rock would look lovely as a lonely rock on the bottom right corner, so... now, I'm some kg of live rock short and missing a piece on the left part of the tank 😅

Will update soon.

Cheers

Last edited:
Back