Pulsing Xenia and Kenya tree.

It should be pretty easy. I'm actually picking some up from LFS tonight i can ask how he does it.

Good to see some action on this board for Rockford area!

Sure!

So there's a few things.

1) You can chizel off the chunk of rock its on and glue it to another rock, frag plug, etc. Might not be the best solution if you have a lot and especially if you're trying to dump some.

2) Use a razor blade to slice in between branches and then pull off the rock its attached to. Then you can tie it to a rock gently with a piece of floss.

3) Same as #2, but with a pair of scissors

I'd be more than happy to help or pick up scraps

Good day. How are the reduction efforts going? I'm from Rockford also and would be willing to help with cutting off some fragments. I have coral scissors and a tank looking for additions.

Thanks by the way, Taka. The stuff I got is doing well. Now just need to move it to the fuge where it can run wild.

Thanks again!

I had a Kenya tree explode in my tank once literally two weeks later I had at least 2dozen all over the tank. I really don't know of a way to get rid of them once you have them but at least they are cool looking. Exenia I have literally pulled off rock kinda successfully.

Back