Pump FS or trade

MJNTWise

7 Year Newbie
I have a Pan World NH-150PS...Would like to trade for a 1500 gph plus....
IMAG0214_zpsd9c07cd5.jpg

IMAG0215_zps3b95be97.jpg

Thanks

Last edited:
I have a genx pump I would trade if yours is quite. I am not concerend about Gal Per hour Its more about being quite. I have 2 genx that I dont use. A 100 and A 45

Well, Its not as quite as my deep blue 5....This pump will be good for water transfers or salt mixing...Or out in the garage...I wouldn't use it under the DT....

How much are you looking for? I'm looking for a mixing pump lol. I'm using this nice internal eheim, but I'd like to setup my water change station in the garage already :D

ChadRaay86 I dont know if that message was for me but I am looking for a return pump for a 150g. Kind of wanted an external because of heat but if it runs cool and is at least 600 gph I might be interested.
MJMTWise I dont mean to hijack your thread.

What gph is it?

Its just a little utility pump (mag 5 sized) 260-530gph with an adjustable knob. I've also got a few koraia 1050s (used for a month to cycle my tank) if you're in need of powerheads.

If not, I've got some cash as well ;)

ChadRaay86 I dont know if that message was for me but I am looking for a return pump for a 150g. Kind of wanted an external because of heat but if it runs cool and is at least 600 gph I might be interested.
MJMTWise I dont mean to hijack your thread.

Haha, only 530 (sorry). If MJMTWise doesn't want it, you're welcome to it :)

Back