PVC glue dry time

Daddyrawg

How long should I wait after gluing pipe together to get water flowing?
24 hrs?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

How long should I wait after gluing pipe together to get water flowing?
24 hrs?

Nothing so dramatic. on Drains, give it an hour or two. make sure you have twisted them after application to make sure they are seated. On anything pressurized, I twist together well and go a few to 4 hours. In an emergency, I have jammed those suckers together and fired up the pumps after only a few minutes with no problems.

Nothing so dramatic. on Drains, give it an hour or two. make sure you have twisted them after application to make sure they are seated. On anything pressurized, I twist together well and go a few to 4 hours. In an emergency, I have jammed those suckers together and fired up the pumps after only a few minutes with no problems.
Awesome

When I upgraded my sump, I had to reconfigure my plumbing. I let the glue set for less than an hour. Fired it up, no leaks no death for almost a year now. [emoji106][emoji2935]

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

When I upgraded my sump, I had to reconfigure my plumbing. I let the glue set for less than an hour. Fired it up, no leaks no death for almost a year now. [emoji106][emoji2935]

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
Lol nice

Back