QT Routine

hmspradlin

Alright, interested in knowing what your QT'ing routine is. I understand some don't QT, but I will be regardless.

Main question- do you use water from your cycled DT or just put in fresh saltwater (after 48 hours of being mixed of course) and do frequent water changes?

2nd- Do you observe and treat if needed, or treat regardless and still observe? If so, what do you treat with.

3rd- What is your regimen?

I'm going to start mine very soon and any response to this would be extremely appreciated!

If you don't have a quarantine I'd recommend trying this out 'Safety Stop Rapid Fish Quarantine from Blue Life'. It's a two step dip process.

I picked a couple packets up from FAOIS the other week. It doesn't replace a good quarantine process but it's better than not doing anything at all or if you are in a pinch.

If you don't have a quarantine I'd recommend trying this out 'Safety Stop Rapid Fish Quarantine from Blue Life'. It's a two step dip process.

I picked a couple packets up from FAOIS the other week. It doesn't replace a good quarantine process but it's better than not doing anything at all or if you are in a pinch.

Im planning on QTing. I have my DT cycling and am going to set up my QT so I can get it going and have my fish QTing while my DT is finishing up the cycle.

I have never done qt and still have the first 4 fish I bought 8 years ago. I feel I got lucky, and I am now leery of adding additional fish... That being said, I still don't qt but only buy fish from LFS with good qt practices.

Im planning on QTing. I have my DT cycling and am going to set up my QT so I can get it going and have my fish QTing while my DT is finishing up the cycle.

I have the QT tanks (one for fish and one for coral) on the way, as well as the DT. I'll get them all going once they get here and I'm curious about the same thing(s). :)

Back