Question about shipping

SneakyPete

I see you
Hi Richard!

I'd like to ask you a question about shipping. I'm thinking about picking up some dry rock from you. Could I please get a quote for shipping 40 lbs of dry rock to 56701?

I wish I could get some of that live rock, but alas, only delta fly's through my local airport and they don't do freight (very small airport).

Thanks a bunch,

Pete

Hi Richard!

I'd like to ask you a question about shipping. I'm thinking about picking up some dry rock from you. Could I please get a quote for shipping 40 lbs of dry rock to 56701?

I wish I could get some of that live rock, but alas, only delta fly's through my local airport and they don't do freight (very small airport).

Thanks a bunch,

Pete

Hiya

what airport is it?

My airport is TVF (Thief River Falls Regional), however I do live about an hour away from Grand Forks, ND, which has a *slightly* larger airport. That airport is GFK. I suppose I could also drive to Fargo, ND (FAR) Hector International, but that would be 2 hours and I would be concerned about leaky boxes in my car for that long...

Not a problem....but I am amazed also....who who have thought..

Not a problem....but I am amazed also....who who have thought..

My airport is TVF (Thief River Falls Regional), however I do live about an hour away from Grand Forks, ND, which has a *slightly* larger airport. That airport is GFK. I suppose I could also drive to Fargo, ND (FAR) Hector International, but that would be 2 hours and I would be concerned about leaky boxes in my car for that long...

Delta has air cargo service to TVF.....amazing..no need to drive and spend gas money.......and the only way to go for live rock as it needs to get there as fast as possible......but.....dry rock is a piece of cake....fed ex ground right to your front door.....

Richard TBS
www.tbsaltwater.com:spin1::spin1::spin1:

Back