Quick-Style Nano Set up: Help Needed!!

Jadams

Good Morning RC fam!

Okay so first off...I know this isn't the right way to do things :headwally::hmm5:

But, here's the scoop...

I've been tankless since Nov 2011 and wanting to get back into the hobby recently. I always told my wife once our daughter was big enough to like the fish I would get her a tank. Fun for her, and while it will be her little tank, fun for daddy too :)

So my wife and daughter are leaving to go out of town for a week on Wednesday till next Wednesday. My wife tells me yesterday, you have the green light to set up a tank while were gone as a "surprise" for our daughter when they get home.

Good thing is - I get to set up a little tank again!
Bad thing is - I need to set it up and have a "nemo" for my daughter within a week :eek2:

So my thoughts are: If I set up a 10g tank with brand new LS, established LR and established water, it shouldn't be too big of a problem...

So I need HELP with this!!!!

Is anyone in the orange county area doing a water change like Tuesday or Wednesday that I could swoop 10g from you?

I'll also need just a few pieces of LR

I'd also like to get a few SUPER easy to keep softies to put in the tank so does anyone have any: leathers, mushrooms, sinularia, colt, GSP, xenia corals etc they want to sell?

TIA! and again, I know this is completely the WRONG way to set up a tank, but if I need to make it happen within a week for my daughter, ill find a way haha

:beer:

if you want - i can hook most of that up

water - rocks - lethers 2 types - mushrooms ( normal, yumas_) 2 types - also i use that reefstartup in a purple bottle as well - just to help with the bacteria - but like i said i dont go to oc during the week but.... also have some zoas i can hook you up with for free just the regular dragon eyes -

ill text you pics later today

i threw in a 3 polyp gatorade cause i couldnt get the dragon eyes out of my display - but gave you a HUGE paly frag - might have other zoas i cant tell yet

Back