Radion won't connect

SpicyBurrito

I am having trouble connecting a Radion up to my Ecosmartlive account with a Reeflink.

The reeflink is currently paired to an MP40QD and a Vectra M1 without any problems - they are also working fine with the IOS application.

When trying to connect the radion by adding devices if I try and connect:
Wirelessly - ecosmartlive just keeps saying that it is searching for a device and never finds it.
Via USB - ecosmartlive is saying that a device has been detected but sits there spinning and goes no further.

v9UrzZt

Has anyone else had this issue trying to connect a Radion to a Reeflink that could give some guidance on how to correct it.

Thanks

Did you try refreshing the URL while the program is stuck in it's trying to detect mode?
I've on many occasion find that it might be their server and this might help or log out and back in, and try again.

I tried the refresh but it took me back to the start.

I was able to get a little further this time though, trying to connect the radion via USB it went through the process, found the light which did a firmware update and then flashed and restarted but still wouldn't link it through to the aquarium setup.

Might have to factory reset the reeflink and try and link everything again. Just worried if I am having this trouble if it will cause issues with the other Radion, MP40 and Vectra pumps that are already linked.

Back