Radion xr30w problem!!

paradizecityz

Bought my xr30w g3 brand new about 2-3 weeks ago. Everything has been running fine and then I came home from work today to find the light not on and the buttons flashing red. Tried the unplug it for 15+ mind and plugged back in, everything turns on fine for 10-14 secs, then lights turn off and buttons are flashing again, also the fan is still running.

Any ideas?!?!?

Ok, I tried unplugging it again but this time I unplugged everything from the power brick as well. Gave it a little bit and replugged in and it turned on and have been on for an hour now...VERY strange!!!

Ok, I tried unplugging it again but this time I unplugged everything from the power brick as well. Gave it a little bit and replugged in and it turned on and have been on for an hour now...VERY strange!!!

If you continue to have issues, please call in today for further troubleshooting.

It's been working fine sincey last post, came home from work today and it was doing the same exact thing, off with blinking red buttons. I currently have it completely unplug and will check again when I get home in an hour...

anyone else ever had an issue with the time being wrong on live, then when you custom change the time, it goes right back to the wrong time?

Hello
Sorry for the inconvenience
I'm sorry for my English :)
I have the same problem, my xr30w turn off and the button flashing in red but the fan is running.
Did you find a solution ?
Thank you for your answer

Hello
I have the same problem, my xr30w turn off and the button flashing in red but the fan is running.

Hello

Sky,

I would recommend disabling the buttons on your Radion. Please follow the steps below:

1. Power down all Radions for 30 seconds
2. Power on All Radions
3. Connect via USB to a single Radion - If NOT using a ReefLink*
4. Open the Connection Manager - If NOT using a ReefLink*
5. Log in to EcoSmart Live using either Google Chrome or Safari as your web browser
6. Select the "Devices" tab
7. Select the "Gear" icon next to "Light 1"
8. Check the box to disable the Radion buttons
9. Repeat steps 7 & 8 for each Radion
10. Select the "Done" button to save changes
11. Once the page refreshes select the "Program Aquarium"

Back