RAP Orlando 2015

Richocet83

Just saw on the REEFAPALOOZA Facebook page they already have a date and floor plan for RAP Orlando 2015..... Guess the first one was a success.

Very cool But damm I wish they would pick a different venue. It was just 2 small and cramped for the amount of people. Next year there will be even more people, Prob more that havent taken a shower in weeks or know what deodorant is. Plus the AC could not keep up with all the tanks and people. Great event, Bad location.

Very cool But damm I wish they would pick a different venue. It was just 2 small and cramped for the amount of people. Next year there will be even more people, Prob more that havent taken a shower in weeks or know what deodorant is. Plus the AC could not keep up with all the tanks and people. Great event, Bad location.

+1, But I will be going again.....

From what I've heard, they listened to everyone saying that it was cramped and they are going to open up some more rooms to try and make more space. It was a great event and I'm looking forward to next year already!

I will go again 2. This time I will go to hear the speakers more then just looking for deals on corals
Listening to the speakers was something new for me this time around. I usually just walk around and spend all my money. It was great for my legs to take a break and listen to the speakers.

I asked the question about the same location and was told that they are redesigning the layout/speaker room/raffle room to make more room. The event was a great success. I hope they find a way to lure in more hardware vendors but maybe that will take a few years.

they posted on their facebook page that they are adding 15,000 sq ft to the vendor area with food concessions inside, 7,000 more sq ft in the raffle room, you will be able to purchase tickets online, a full time parking attendant and a bigger entrance just to name some of the improvements.

Back