RBTA for sale

charliew0

3 RBTA for sale in central NJ. $50 each.

101201Resize_of_IMG_1133.jpg

volk23

Reefer
dude, i live like 3 blocks from you!

man, i'd love one of those, but im broke. :( wonna trade something?

i dont have corals to trade, tank is few with few tiny zoa frags in it. I have a skimmer i dont need :)

gaw007

Just bought one saturday and it is thriving and walking all over the tank. I think its found a home now . Still moving slightly, it likes the power jet.. Most importantly my yellow striped maroon clown hosted the anemone in 5 mins lives of it being in my tank. It was unbelievably fast. I can take pictures if anyone wants to see.

volk23

Reefer
just picked up another rose from Charlie. it looks great, clown was all over it in less then 5 mins. Thank you Charlie, very nice to meet you.

volk23

Reefer
PLEASE HELP?

PLEASE HELP?

my success story ended up a nightmare. Nothing against Charlie of course. But I don't know what happened.

I get home, i see the anemone ripped in two parts, stock in the sump area of my nano tank. I dont understand how it ended up there. And there is no suction to the sump area, simple overflow with a skimmer in it.

Question, can i still save it?!!!
One part looked very very bad. The other part seems to still move a round a little bit, I moved it out of the sump back into the main tank.
Clown keeps bothering it, what should I do?

It does look like it split or something, cause the part that looks better has a mouth.

Guys, please please help me save it!

Thank you in advance.

phil519

Got Rotifers?
Premium Member
volk23 - post this separately as most people will not look at this thread unless they are interested in buying an RBTA.

In addition you could try the clown & anemone forum...though be warned - sometimes the folks over there can be a little, say over-instructive.

As in you ask for advice but get a lesson...:rolleyes: I don't mean that in a nice way either. If there's a tang police then there's the anemone police I guess.

But I can state that if you're worried the clown is antagonizing it, you could temporarily cover the anemone with a clear plastic bottle (with holes of course for flow...something big enough it can expand but also not be nipped by the clown. What kind of clown btw?

WM15

Premium Member
intrested how big i live in Mount Laurel which is about an hour and 15 away would you ship from this close