recommend a reputable freshwater LFS in san jose?

a boss of mine is in the market for a FW setup. only stores i know of are frisco. anyone know a good place to check out in san jose?
thanks

I would definatly go with Dolphin. Best selection. Resonable prices. Healthy livestock. No other store aorund SJ has the same selection.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=8248914#post8248914 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by jedininja
I would definatly go with Dolphin. Best selection. Resonable prices. Healthy livestock. No other store aorund SJ has the same selection.
Ditto

Dolphin has a nice in-stock selection (making it vey convenient) but they are also the highest price store around IMO. Brian's is less expensive. Brian is very honest and can order what you need-keeps several tanks in stock and his livestock is healthy. Amazon Pets (Ken) has the best prices but, again, many of the tanks must be ordered. Most of the vendors deliver at least weekly to all three so they get stuff quick. Ken doesn't have a whole lot of freshwater fish in stock though. Brian's is closed on Sundays. Never dealt with King. If I were setting up a new tank, and knew what I wanted, I would get the hardware through Ken and the livestock through Brian and Dolphin.

Back