Reef-a-Palooza

If you were at the show last year you will remember the line to buy tickets. If you want to skip the lines then buy tickets online. The URL above, http://reefapaloozashow.net/orlando, has links to purchase advance tickets online. This is a great idea and will save you some time if you are wanting to get in the show as easily as possible.

On the " other " reef site.
Had to post why you wanted to go..and they did a random drawing for 3 people.
They are doing different drawings all week for free tickets

I didn't win any tickets. :( But I have a lot of friends in the business so I am getting hooked up anyway. See you all there. :)

For everyone coming. The entrance is not through the main lobby like last year. The entrance is going to the the second lobby entrance or conference hall entrance to to left if you are looking at the front of the building

Have fun everyone. I wish my 300 were setup. :( I have no room for any corals so I'm just going to sit here and drill 6 holes in 3 tanks today. 1 down 5 to go. Be sure to post pics of your scores to make me really jealous.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1428768431.727738.jpg

Lots of nice pieces...i found the smaller named vendors had some of the same pieces as the big names did..but for alot less.and even made deals on top of that. Picked up a rainbow lepto., a oddball octospawn, and a few acans.

Very nice! I got a sweet jason fox jack o lantern lepto for a steal and some WWC space monsters. Some AMAZING scolys and meat Coral on display. Got a large chunk of dragon soul for cheap too. Lots of good deals.

Back