REEF CLUB CHRISTMAS PARTY Dec 9

Clown-N-Around

Season’s Greetings:

Yep, it’s almost that time of year, chestnuts roasting and twinkle lights and whatever holidays you celebrate.

The Rocky Mountain Reef Club, NCAS and DARC invite you to celebrate with us at Karvin’s place (CrystalSea) in Superior:

REEF CLUB CHRISTMAS PARTY
Dec 9th 4-7pm

Crystal Seas
3050 Huron Peak Ave
Superior, Co. 80027

If you have not seen Karvin’s 187 gallon SPS tank, you have to come to this meeting! She has been caring for reefs for 9 years and has some of the healthiest livestock I’ve seen.

Please bring a food treat to share and RSVP in this thread so we can plan on how many will attend.

Hope to see you there!

The RMRC Board

I'm definately going! Karvin's old tank was great , I can just imagine how this one looks.I will bring a salad.

I will come see Karvins new place and tank, unfortunalty i dont get off on saturday untill 6. You guys always plan these things on saturdays grrrr. Ill bring the whiskey.

Will be great to have you, pasofino! Bring whatever you want :). Bag of chips or filet mignon or anywhere in between. Just post what you are thinking so that we don't wind up with 20 of the same thing.

BTW- I will be there with chicken enchillada soup.

Dangit, family decided to schedule a get-together at the same time, way south of Denver... I will try to make it either for the very beginning or the very end...

Larry

I wanted to let everyone know that at the Christmas Party we will also have a photography presentation by Jake Adams on how to get those great shots of our aquariums. Hopefully we will also be able to talk Jake into taking some photos using his Mesoscope. Please don’t forget to bring your cameras and questions so we can also do some hands on instruction.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=8666591#post8666591 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by pasofino
Clown-

I'll bring my famous homemade chocolate chip cookies. I never have leftovers!

How did you know? Chocolate chip cookies are one of my favorite things in the world :D I look forward to contributing to the no-leftovers streak!

Back