Reef Fishes commonly asked questions/FAQ threads

Mates pls tell which fish is this .LFS sold me this fish by saying as goby....
I m trying to find the real name of this goby.
She always hide under rock and only come out when feed. No sifting of sand.

Reply awaited

Attachments

• 2015-10-31 19.24.42.jpg
    2015-10-31 19.24.42.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 4
It's a dartfish of some kind, for sure. Similar to a Blue Gudgeon Goby but the fins are not black. Can you get a better picture of it?

Green Coris Wrasse

Green Coris Wrasse

Hello everyone I have a green coris wrasse for the last 5 years and always out and about he's been gone for two weeks he then appeared ate and disappeared into the sand again and not come out for 3 days is that normal?

Hey guys, I'm looking for advice/direction on what my next fish should be. I currently have a clown, sailfin tang, two-spot brissletooth tang, and a blue hippo tang in right now. its a 75 gallon reef tank and I'm looking for one last fish to reach my max! Please tell me what you think and some good ideas to consider!
Thank you!!

I seem to remember a thread where an experienced reefer would comment about fish compatibility and suggestions for stocking fish.
Anyone remember this thread here?

I'm looking to add a few fish and have a question.

Thanks....

Hey guys, I'm looking for advice/direction on what my next fish should be. I currently have a clown, sailfin tang, two-spot brissletooth tang, and a blue hippo tang in right now. its a 75 gallon reef tank and I'm looking for one last fish to reach my max! Please tell me what you think and some good ideas to consider!
Thank you!!
Dascyllus aruanus, a very beautiful fish

Back