Reefers Direct in Kissimmee.

maroonman

I recently went to Reefers Direct in Kissimmee . Last month that is. And i was amazed at the quality corals and fish in stock. And the prices have taken me back to them 3 times in 4 weeks. If you havent checked them out..put it on your list. Packed all my pieces with care. Floating them with Styrofoam and making sure the polyps are pulled in before bagging.
Today i went and picked up some top shelf euphyllias...but i seen some of the sweetest yumas, acans , and sticks ive seen in a long time...cant forget the zoas..checkout his Facebook page.

Thanks again Steve.
You guys are doing a fantastic job .

I have been trying to get a decent pic of it...but it comes out not looking like what i have at all. not worth the misrepresentation it would give.

I might have an excuse now to head over there and check out their store. I should have made a stop over there when I went to Orlando for the WWC Coral Farm grand opening but I spent all day at WWC.

I picked up their orange as well. While I was temp acclimating in the bag the coral was a creamsicle orange while at the surface just under my lights. Once placed midway in my tank its more pink/lavenderish purple than orange. But the lights in my biocube are stock lights and not that powerful. I have it placed next to my cornbred orange branching hammer and you can definitely tell the color difference. But for the $35 I spent on it, its a nice addition to my tank none the less

Ok..with a very bad phone pic.. Thats not very true in color..but gives you a idea.
#1 Reefers Direct Aussie Orange Wall Hammer.
#2 Cherry Corals violet branching Hammer.
#3 Cherry Corals Orange Branching Hammer.
#4 Reefers Direct Orange Branching Hammers.
My Aussie wall is the most intense..Reefers orange is 2nd , and Cherrys is next.

Attachments

• IMG_20150119_185205.jpg
    IMG_20150119_185205.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 0
By the pic id say 3,1,4 is what has more orange color. In the picture anyways. My reefers direct "orange" is definatly purplish pink. Ill take the octo that is directly behind your aussie wall tho. HAHAHA

Ok..with a very bad phone pic.. Thats not very true in color..but gives you a idea.
#1 Reefers Direct Aussie Orange Wall Hammer.
#2 Cherry Corals violet branching Hammer.
#3 Cherry Corals Orange Branching Hammer.
#4 Reefers Direct Orange Branching Hammers.
My Aussie wall is the most intense..Reefers orange is 2nd , and Cherrys is next.

Nice collection bro,btw are you part of TSB? I think we rode couple of times in the same group yrs ago..

Awesome store! I stopped in today on my way back from fishing mosquito lagoon. I'm glad I did! Picked up an orange hammer, jedi mind trick frag, and a bonsai frag. Tons of frags great customer service. Thanks for the heads up. I'll go back for sure.

What is the price per head on the Orange Hammers? not sure of the rules, but if you can't post someone pm me pls.

I'm heading back from Jax tomorrow and may try and take a detour and see a customer or two in Orlando so I can stop by RD.

Not sure what the rules are but i paid 35 per head. I was also buying other corals so not sure if i got a better price for buying other stuff or not.

Not sure what the rules are but i paid 35 per head. I was also buying other corals so not sure if i got a better price for buying other stuff or not.

Sounds like a fair price if they look as nice as they sound.

I need one for my tank and need to start stocking my daughters Biocube as well.

Bryan, talk to Steve when you get there. He's a very reasonable person and is aware of his thread. Tell him you saw us talking about it, my name is Jeremiah, and he will treat you right. I was there yesterday and he had about 20 single head frags left and one colony with 4-6 heads.

Back