Reefers in the area?

Thekingy

Just how many reefers are in the mahoning county area? I know of 6 including myself. Any others around the poland,Boardman,Canfield, Struthers, Austintown, Campbell area?

Thanks for responding I know there are more reefers in the area then we think. I ran into a guy at Giant Eagle who had a 75 reef from Struthers. And he said his neighbor had two 300g reef tanks. Wish I would have exchanged phone numbers with him for some future frag/Equiptment trading. It's always good to know people in the area to help each other out.

I know another reefer in canfield too. We are few and far between.

What size and kind of tank do you have?

75g with mostly softies. Mushrooms,Zoas,Leathers, Xenia, frogspawn, Ricordia. Also have a 30B with some hairy mushrooms, Kenya frags, blastos a few Zoas and 2 brains. My Kenya tree in my 75 is dropping frags like crazy.

Austintown here. I have just setup a 220 plan to do a mixed reef with it. That is if anyone takes my Koran angel off my hands. He loves zoanthids bad thing is I do too

Degibson, how big is your koran? Selling larger fish in this area is really tough.

Kingy, I want my 125 eventually be a softie reef. I might have to get some frags once I get to that stage.

Nice to see another reefer in the area pop up. My buddy might be interested in your Angel, how big is he and what do you want for him.

Welsher let me know I have about 5-6 nice hairy mushrooms on a good size rock some Kenya tree frags and some nice superman shrooms I can frag you. There is also a good size toadstool with the hairy mushrooms. Not sure if I want to get rid of that tho.

Hi Im not far from you guys and I live in Pa...just outside Hermitage. I have a 200 gallon deep dimension with 75g sump that I just put up to replace my 135g. I sold most of my coral out of that tank already except my high end stuff which I plan in putting in new set up. But I will have equipment up for sale soon once new tank cycles etc. I will have 3 Apollo reef solar blast LEDs about a yr old up for sale. I think some pumps, skimmer, etc. Feel free to shoot me an email if interested ...thanks and hope to see some local reefers instead of traveling to Pittsburgh......Scott

Hey Scott thanks for responding. Let me know when you get your dry goods up for sale I have a friend who is looking to start a tank. I am going to help them piece it together I think they are looking for a 5' 125 or bigger.

Since we have some activity here again I made a "Show Off Your Tank" thread.

Post up some pictures. Lets see what everyone is working with.

Hey all,

I have a 75g with a 20g sump/fuge below. Have a Sebae Clown, Percula Clown, Fire goby x2, Bicolor Blenny, 6 line wrasse, 2 camelback shrimp, crabs n snails, Long Tentacle Anemone, And 3 Zoanthid colonies that I recently placed into my tank. I love my Zoa's.

I am new to Reef Central.

Hey all,

I have a 75g with a 20g sump/fuge below. Have a Sebae Clown, Percula Clown, Fire goby x2, Bicolor Blenny, 6 line wrasse, 2 camelback shrimp, crabs n snails, Long Tentacle Anemone, And 3 Zoanthid colonies that I recently placed into my tank. I love my Zoa's.

I am new to Reef Central.

Welcome to RC!!!

How long has your tank been running? Are you new to the hobby?

If you get a chance post a couple pictures in the show your tank thread. We love pictures.

My tank has been up for a year and 7 months. I am new to Zoa's, will post my pics I have of the 3 colonies. I will get some new pics and post them soon, LED's just timed out for the day. lol

Attachments

• 20130725_210324.jpg
    20130725_210324.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 3
Back