Reefkeeper Bus Cable

Chicago Kopka

Does anyone have a reef keeper bus cable they can sell me? I just need a short one to daisy chain 2 power bars together. Strange that they don't come with one unless I am missing something. Let me know if you have one close to Brandon/Riverview/Lithia

Thanks!

I am in Valrico and,have a crimp tool. If I don't have ends and,cable on hand you'd still only be a quick Lowe's run from a cable of the exact length you need.

I am in Valrico and,have a crimp tool. If I don't have ends and,cable on hand you'd still only be a quick Lowe's run from a cable of the exact length you need.

I thought the cables were not regular RJ45...thought they were a proprietary cable. Are you saying I can buy a cable that would work at Lowes?

They are not a standard wiring, but there is nothing special about the jacks or cable.

You cannot use an off the shelf cable, but you can make your own

Hey Safir would you be able to make me a small bus cable if I get you the supplies needed? I literally only need a couple inches to connect the two PB4's. if thats something you can do let me know what you need and I'll get it. Thanks!!

I can show you how to use the tool and help you make one. It is very easy.
I have ends, all you need is some 6 conductor flat cable.

Officially, the manufacturer will not warranty your unit if you do not use their cables.

Back