Reefkeeper Question

asmodyus

I piked up a big lot of reefkeepers items and I was wondering is there anypont in keeping the Advanced llight module if my Led lights already have a controller and my T5 are not dimmable? Because I also have the Lunar module which I will be using to the lunar cycle.

I have photon 48's and T5's and Reef Keeper and Archon. I let the photon's controller do their own thing. It is more than adequate. Surely alot of opinions out there but I also don't mess with all the wave motion slowing down at night and blah blah blah. I have the DC controllers and PWM controls so certain could if I wanted to.

I have photon 48's and T5's and Reef Keeper and Archon. I let the photon's controller do their own thing. It is more than adequate. Surely alot of opinions out there but I also don't mess with all the wave motion slowing down at night and blah blah blah. I have the DC controllers and PWM controls so certain could if I wanted to.

Yeah I am trying to decide on what to keep and what to sell and the Advanced light module seems a wast to have if I didn't not already have the Kessil controller and my t5 are not dimmable so I see no other reason to keep beside having 2 more lunar modules.

Yeah I am trying to decide on what to keep and what to sell and the Advanced light module seems a wast to have if I didn't not already have the Kessil controller and my t5 are not dimmable so I see no other reason to keep beside having 2 more lunar modules.

Pm me a price if you want to sell the alc I might be interested....also how many different lights can you dim with the controller

Back