Reefkeeping Equipment for Sale

DonBerko

Hi Everyone,
I had an aquaculture business going until about 8 years ago when we suffered a catastrophic loss, and have quite a bit of equipment that I need to sell. Below is a partial list. Prices are what I think are fair but no reasonable offer will be refused. I will attach some photos to give you an idea of what I have, but as I say there is much more in the form of loose ends.

1) URI Super Actinic and Actinic White 4 foot Bulbs - brand new about 8-10 of each. $8 per bulb

2) 2 - 2x250 Watt PFO Lighting ballasts and reflectors. Bulbs probably need replacement - total of 1000 watts of halide. $100 for each of the two sets.

3) 2 Turbo flotor 1000 Protein Skimmers - mostly intact, need new hoses. I have most of the parts even if they aren't all in the picture. $75

4) 13 Icecap 660 Flourescent ballasts, mostly brand new. If you don't have a spare, you need one of these!!!!! $80 ea.

5) 2 Sea Clone protein skimmers - not very good but may be ok for a really small tank. Brand new $15 ea.

6) A massive quantity of used power heads of all sizes. $4 each. They are stripped of all the crap plastic hardware but it is all in a bucket. Needless to say I am looking for a home for a bunch of these!!!

7) Numerous compact florescent fixtures of sizes 2' to 4' - $35 ea. - I'll throw in whatever bulbs I have.

8) 2 calcium reactors - they may need a few minor parts and you will definitely want pressure regulators. Each come with a C02 tank. $80 EA.

9) 25 watt Aquanetics UV Sterilizer - just replaced bulb and it comes with a spare, brand new bulb. $60.

Lots of other miscellaneous odds and ends, tubing, plumbing stuff, etc.

I live about 3 miles outside Monroe. Send mail to Don_Berkowitz@hotmail.com with a good way to contact you and we can arrange for you to come over and take a look. As I mentioned, what I am really looking for is a good home for all this stuff - make me a fair offer and you will get a fair response.

would you ship those url 03 actinic bulbs for that price? are they NO or VHO?
I'm looking for the 40 watt NO 48" actinics.

Back