Return pumps for sale

chucklez

I have 2. Going to go with a new return.

$135/offer is a Reeflo Dart/Snapper hybrid with both impellers. I just never got around to installing it. Plug it in and it runs. Never plumbed into my system. A bit of rust on it, but is in good condition.
Max Flow: Dart 3600 GPH, Snapper 2600 GPH
Max Head: 12 Ft
2 FNPT " Inlet/ 1 ½ " FNPT Outlet
Maximum Wattage: 105w/0.8 amps

$200/offer - 2nd is a Panworld 250PS I picked up from Twiggy a bit back. Thing is a workhorse and never had a problem with it. Amazing head height. Perfect for pushing water from your basement to upstairs tank or any distance. It is currently plumbed into my system so would have to wait a few days until the new pump shows up.
1900gph max flow
45 foot max head pressure
1" MPT in/out
Footprint 6 x 14
390 watts

$110 for the Reeflo if sold local to avoid shipping costs. Everyone needs a spare return.
picture.php

Still have this. My Vectra came in so I have no more need of this.

Also will be selling my Apex Lite in the near future as soon as I complete my purchase of the Apex. Comes with the eb8, ph probe, temp probe, display and head unit.

Still have this. My Vectra came in so I have no more need of this.

Also will be selling my Apex Lite in the near future as soon as I complete my purchase of the Apex. Comes with the eb8, ph probe, temp probe, display and head unit.

How is the vectra

Havent hooked it up yet. I need to modify a bit of plumbing then I will. They reeflo is my extra pump so I no longer need it.

Panworld is back up for sale. I took 3 months getting the Vectra plumbed in so the buyer understandably went elsewhere.

Back