RO/DI Recommendations

geekster

Premium Member
Looking for recommendations on which RO/DI 4 stage system to buy. Don't need high capacity and currently have a 37 Gal FW and 30 Gal SW tank. No plans on hooking into plumbing but rather connect to a utility sink whenever I need water for top-off/water changes. Appeciate any feedback. Thank you.

I researched quite a few RO/DI systems, and just purchased the Typhoon III from Airwaterice.com. It was highly recommended by many reefers, and I am happy with my choice. It came assembled, so it is basically "plug and play". It cost $199.99, but it was the better choice because of the features and extras that came with it. I saw many on Ebay, and I'm sure they are not bad choices, but I wanted to be positive that I had purchased one that has proven to be good for fellow reefers. http://www.airwaterice.com/product/1TYPHOONIII

I also purchased the sink adapter for $6 from them, so it is connected to my sink in the garage...No tapping into the plumbing..

Thanks Ten33. I was looking at these units along with those from Kent Marine and Spectrapure. Think I'll go with the same unit as you as the price is good as are the add-ons.

Back