RR ASIA TROPIC THUNDER/APPLE BERRY MONTI and more!

Status
Not open for further replies.

InfamousBayCorL

In Memoriam
:uzi:Need to get rid of some corals:uzi:
:uzi:here we go.......:uzi:​

18+p pinwheels
15+p eagle eyes
6p Rastas
3p Sunny D's
2p Electric Oompa Loompas

Ora red planet chunky frag starting to branch nicely upward,plug completely encrusted

pink lemonade acro

uknown mille acro

RR asia tropic thunder monti completely encrusted

AppleBerry monti completely encrusted

wwc watermelon kiwi litho

wwc 3color psamacorra

neon green psamacorra unkown name

original tyree sunset from tyree himself 1.5 inch frag on plug

superman monti 1.5 inch frag on plug

seasons greetings montipora on live rock

GSP frags

baby octospawn

war favia purple w neon green eyes. roughly 12 eyes on plug

red cap montipora

unkown green w orange polyp cyphastrea frags

red mushrooms on Live rock

pavona frags 1/1.5 inch

I can send all pics thru text
Im located in bradenton
please call or text me at Mike
def will sell
will trade if you have peices im interesetd in.....

Last edited by a moderator:
Prices are needed or the post will be taken down.

Also if you're promoting a business I'd probably contact someone to become a sponsor to the club.

18+p pinwheels-20
15+p eagle eyes-20
6p Rastas-30
3p Sunny D's-30
2p Electric Oompa Loompas-20

Ora red planet chunky frag starting to branch nicely upward,plug completely encrusted-40

pink lemonade acro-30

uknown mille acro-30

RR asia tropic thunder monti completely encrusted-75

AppleBerry monti completely encrusted-30

wwc watermelon kiwi litho-30

wwc 3color psamacorra-20

neon green psamacorra unkown name-15

original tyree sunset from tyree himself 1.5 inch frag on plug-20

superman monti 1.5 inch frag on plug-20

seasons greetings montipora on live rock-20

GSP frags-5/10

baby octospawn-15

war favia purple w neon green eyes. roughly 12 eyes on plug-20

red cap montipora-10

unkown green w orange polyp cyphastrea frags-10

red mushrooms on Live rock-10

pavona frags 1/1.5 inch-10

Can I just post my items for sale in another forum, like my local club forum?

Yes. Selling and trading is allowed in two areas on the board - the selling and trading designated forums, and in local club forums. The 50/90 rule is specifically designed for the selling and trading forums (those who do not meet the above criteria are blocked from accessing those forums). We now allow members to participate in buying and selling threads in their local club forums, even if they have not met the 50/90 guidelines. However, we encourage all members to participate in the main forums and if we encounter members that exhibit a pattern of only selling things and not participating in the forums, we will remove their posts. This change in policy is merely to allow newer members the opportunity to participate in buying and selling in their local club while they build a reputation on the board, it is not intended to be a method for people to indefinitely dodge the 50/90 rule.

Can I just post my items for sale in another forum, like my local club forum?

Yes. Selling and trading is allowed in two areas on the board - the selling and trading designated forums, and in local club forums. The 50/90 rule is specifically designed for the selling and trading forums (those who do not meet the above criteria are blocked from accessing those forums). We now allow members to participate in buying and selling threads in their local club forums, even if they have not met the 50/90 guidelines. However, we encourage all members to participate in the main forums and if we encounter members that exhibit a pattern of only selling things and not participating in the forums, we will remove their posts. This change in policy is merely to allow newer members the opportunity to participate in buying and selling in their local club while they build a reputation on the board, it is not intended to be a method for people to indefinitely dodge the 50/90 rule.

50/90 rule does not apply here, states so right here in the rules, cmon guys im just trying to make room and money for my new frag tank. and somebody will be happy with what i have

50/90 rule does not apply here, states so right here in the rules, cmon guys im just trying to make room and money for my new frag tank. and somebody will be happy with what i have

If you weren't on here promoting a business a few weeks ago maybe. In the mean time, low end acros aren't my thing.

i did post one for my friends compny but that was a differant thread and nothing to do with y corals. before i read the rules as well.... i beleive it was deleetd anyways.t

Not sure where you are located but if you are near Brandon/Apollo Beach, I'd be interested in the mushroom rock, Rastas and eagle eyes. PM me and I'll send my text number.

Do you have pictures of the frags, and the mother colonies? How long ago were the frags cut?
Thanks

So just so I'm clear....A few weeks ago, you posted about a "friends" company and it was deleted and the account removed.
Today, you have a new account which strangely enough, the user name is the same name of your friends company that you were promoting a few weeks ago (of which you claim no affiliation)?

We're not new at this and we're not stupid. And neither are the members here.

Good luck with the new business, but you wont be promoting it or selling goods from it though this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back