Sad Loss

dvmsn

My wife came home today and found my dog dead on the bed. She was only four years old. She was fine when we went to work this morning. She spent 1 1/2 hours at the dog park yesterday. You never know. Sucks. It was a great dog.

man im so sorry to here this. if your anything like me, my dogs are like my kids and to lose one would kill me. do you have any idea as to what was wrong with him?

I am sorry Dave... I feel like Chad.. I haven't lost one yet but it will be a really bad day for us. I am sorry man...

I found her abandoned on the side of the road. It is actuallya really funny story about how I got her, but it is a long story. When I found her, her hair had completely fallen out and she was so skinny you could see her ribs, hip bones and spine. I really think if I didn't find her she would have been dead in five or six days. She was only about twelve weeks old. The vet said that that could have caused a hidden problem that was just waiting to go off. I personally think she had a heart attack. My wife found half on the bed in an odd position. She had deficated and urinated at that spot. She had also vomitted in several spots around the house. I think nasua is a side effect of a heart attack. But who nows. A proper autopsy is very expensive.

SORRY TO HEAR THAT YOUR DOG DIED MAN IF YOU NEED SOMETHING GIVE ME A CALL ALSO TOMMY SELL LIKE TOMBSTONES HERE AT STORE IF INTERSTED MAN IM NOT VERY SURE OF THE COST THOUGH

Back