Salt Water shops?

gruntmon

Hey I'm from SW Minnesota but go through Fargo/Moorhead. Is there anywhere to get fish or corals in Fargo/Moorhead? Going through twice in the next week and was wondering.

No corals, but K9 in moorhead has sw fish. great pets has tanks set aside for SW but no fish or anything as of yet as he had some problems with flow in the tanks so he's let them go fallow.

Thanks for the help, where is K9 located? The way it sounds, we may end up going to the Twin Cities, there is a 70 gallon oceanic we need to pick up. So will wait on fish or corals.

I know all about Petco, got a Zoa there and the thing died and mucked up our tank pretty bad.

hmm i have lots of zoa's from petco, started in the 2 digits when bought now they're in the higher 3 digits.

any fish store that has that much livestock go through it is going to get disease and have dieing stock.

its up to the consumer to be able to make the decision to buy healthy animals and maintain them in a healthy environment

not flaming anyone just tired of hearing this stuff.

and no we dont have a whole lot of selction, petco has a small amount of softies and sometimes some poor selction of lps and clams.

k-9 has fish, most healthy but u'll pay for it

I haven't gotten anything bad from Petco either.. But then I look at the livestock/corals I select carefully from anyplace before purchase. I don't care who's store. I've gotten a lot of great stuff from Petco.

I meant fish. Take a look in the tanks the next time you're in there.

I have some zoas and a leather from there. They're doing well.

Back