Salt

I use the Fritz blue. BRS sent me a free bucket of Tropic Marin that I have been also using but I don’t like to switch salts so it has taken a while to use it.

Fritz Red for now in my 20 gallon Q tank. I'm still working on my basement but hope to set up my 200 gallon tank there by October. Don't know if I will stay with Fritz or not.

Rick

What are you upgrading to?

Sent from my SM-G996U1 using Tapatalk

75 from a 40 Breeder. Got the tank, sump, etc. Just trying to figure out how we're going to redo the basement and get the time to do that.

75 from a 40 Breeder. Got the tank, sump, etc. Just trying to figure out how we're going to redo the basement and get the time to do that.

I have a 120 sitting in my garage, I am putting in new floors in my living room and putting my tank there this time. Not sure why i got back into this hobby lol.

reef Chrystal's the since 2016, tried to go cheaper by switching to Instant ocean, but lps corals where not happy, and many acans died for reasons that have not being shown on my test results, switched back to reef Chrystal's and everything went back to being happy

Back