Salty Critter

szwab

Premium Member
Went up to salty critter today. I was in Cleveland visiting family and stopped in to spend some $$ and use my G.C. I won at the last meeting :) Dan had a lot of nice stuff in, and a good variety

The kids were liking a copper banded Butterfly. One of the fish I have been thinking of adding to the tank. It's funny how with a couple suggestive remarks they decide they like things. (this always makes it easier to justify the purchase with the Boss :) ) And gets them interested in the tank as well, as I'm sure he will get named here in a day or 2.

All was good except for one of the little speed trap towns.... I won't go into details. If that was not bad enough the bazillion questions from my 6yr old the rest of the way home was punishment enough. Now I still have to pay the ticket. may just go to court and explain to the judge that "my sentance" has been served!!!

Man that sucks! Gotta be careful in those small towns... not that I'm speaking from experience :rolleyes:

Re: Salty Critter

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6835526#post6835526 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by szwab
All was good except for one of the little speed trap towns.... I won't go into details.

DOH... Sorry to hear... I find it hard to do the speed limit myself...

I also got stopped on my way back from the Critter the last time I was up there. My "experience" was on that short stretch of SR 250 before Ashland. I got off with a warning (sorry szwab).

Back