Seasl meeting for october

NaCL H2O StL

Saturday, October 13th @ 10am <br>BRAD MURPHY'S ANEMONE PRESENTATION:

► INFORMATION - YOU WANT IT? - WE GOT IT! ◄
- and -
► MEMBERS FRAG SWAP & PREMIUM FRAG RAFFLES ◄

We invite you to join us as one of our officers, Brad Murphy, gives a presentation explaining many of the anemones available in our local fish stores. He will cover all types of anemones that will gladly host a willing clownfish, along with a few that won't - and even a couple pests to watch out for when buying new rocks and corals.

• Did you know that anemones don't actually age or that they have the ability to shrink down to less than 1/10th their full size in few minutes time?
• Did you know that some anemones can be cut in half, only to heal as a two healthy anemones, while others will die from even the smallest cut on their foot?
• Did you know that some anemones never grow more than six inches, while others get as big as 3 feet?
• Have you thought about having an anemone, but were unsure of how to care for one, which kind to get, or what to expect?
• Do you want to know which ones are the most difficult to keep, or which ones will fit your aquarium best? Maybe you have one, but it doesn't seem happy and you don't know why?
• Or maybe you just want to know more about these unusual sea creatures.

After the presentation, we will have a short Q&A to go in-depth on any particular questions you have in mind and then on to the Frag Swap and Raffles !!!!!

SEASL Club will be providing some premium frags from the Jim Craig Coral Collection and St Louis Marine Solutions. Bring a frag, leave with a frag.

Hope Congregational Church
4200 Brown Rd
St Louis 63134​

Hey guys, I just want to offer up some cheato if anyone needs some. PM me and I'll bring you a sandwich bag full of it.

Was a very good presentation and coral swap meeting yesterday. Thanks to all of the members and guests that came. Next month is our 1st Store Visit of the season. Details to follow.

I am a bit lat making this post, but better late then never. That was an excellent anemone presentation. Great job Brad! Definitely MACNA level quality of information. I believe Brad is going to post most of his reverence material on our forum. When he does, I encourage you to use it. It will be an awesome source of information if have one or are contemplating getting an anemone.

Back