SeaWorld Trip. Once in a life time chance!!

have a brother in law that has passes already but not sure if he can get the day off. does he need to rsvp to get in on the tours?

i know parking is included in the price, but whats the process with that? are we getting passes or something? Just asking because i signed up 9 people and we will be coming in atleast 2 cars if not 3.

i know parking is included in the price, but whats the process with that? are we getting passes or something? Just asking because i signed up 9 people and we will be coming in atleast 2 cars if not 3.

Blackthunda77- Sorry had not been monitoring this thread.

Once we get the tickets all the details will be discussed. We will be in contact with everyone. We have all your info. 2-3 cars will not be a problem for 9 tickets LOL.

If you have any further concerns feel free to pm me. Ill send you my phone#.

How many spots left?

The more the merrier but at some point we need to have closure to the number of people coming.

FMAS committed to a certain amount of people and we have already exceeded that, but we dont care to discourage more memebers from coming. If you want to commit, please pay the dues by the March deadline on the FMAS website. www.fmas1955.org. And please inform us of your intentions.

47 participants from FMAS and counting!!!!!!!!! :bounce1::celeb1:

Keep them coming.

Deadline is March 19 for total headcount.

Back