Seeking to buy colony-sized corals

Timmayyy

I'm looking for a good deal on colorful colony sized corals for my ten gallon nano. I have a mix of SPS, LPS, and softies, but only the softies have grown a little bit in the last few months. A colony of big zoas or palys would be nice, or even a large montipora.

I looked through our 6 reefs and we do have some larger zoa and paly colonies along with a large red monti cap.We have large Poccolipora and birdsnest and many more in varying sizes. All very CHEAP!! You should swing by and take a look.
Mark (650) 619-8447

if your corals aren't growing, you should investigate why they aren't growing before spending any more money on corals. you know what I mean?

I've got a huge ORA Green Birds nest colony, about 8-10" across (the one circled in RED); would trade for an acan, brain coral cool zoa's or will sell for $30. Also have a large colony of miyagi tort, with some 3-4" branches (the one circled in GREEN) that would also trade or sell for $25. Both are just too big for my tank!

ora birds nest.jpg

Is your calcium and alkalinity ok? That would be the first thing I would check if all the stony corals don't grow very much but soft corals are growing since soft corals don't build skeletons. If that looks fine I'd check nitrates and phosphates although algae should be a good indicator of that.

I've got a huge ORA Green Birds nest colony, about 8-10" across (the one circled in RED); would trade for an acan, brain coral cool zoa's or will sell for $30. Also have a large colony of miyagi tort, with some 3-4" branches (the one circled in GREEN) that would also trade or sell for $25. Both are just too big for my tank!

View attachment 403568

Will you ship to So. Cal

I have a Pikachu colony and some other sps, but your tanks a bit small for sps colonies. 10g right?
dd41120b38d12621dd09fac3fa292be8.jpg
Correct. I'm trying to avoid having to dose between water changes, so I should probably stay away from large calcium demanding SPS corals for now.

I have a large rock of Grandis Palys but I'm in Santa Rosa if you don't mind driving up here. Let me know and I'll post some pics.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Back