***Seize the Deal!***

jtinoco

Not sure if we're allowed to post stuff like this here but I guess we'll find out.

This morning I heard an ad for Aquarium Concept on KLAQ. I had never heard an ad for any LFS before. Anyway, they're running one of those half off certificate offers that a whole bunch of places run here in town. I mostly see them for restaurants. The voucher is for $40 worth of livestock but will sell for $20. So you pay $20 and get $40 worth. Not bad! And you can buy up to 5 vouchers. Although I don't think you can use them all at once.

Here is the link www.seizethedeal.com

Almost forgot, I think this offer is only good for today so hurry!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

only 10 bought !!!. and i know more than half was us. u can only use one per day but im sure they will let us members go around that. plus they have great prices on fish already. im thinking anthias for my tank !!!!

The deal has been seized!!! I was the one to post this and was barely able to buy one just right now. (I was super busy before). I got an email saying te deal was seized and the link for the voucher would be sent tomorrow. Yay!!! :D

So if anyone is doubting we'll meet the minimum. Don't worry we already did!

I ordered a few, and I haven't even been to that store yet! Hope I wonnt be disappointed! Steve

I'm sure you won't! The store is pretty awesome. :)

I hope to see what everyone buys with their vouchers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got a big hippo tang. Couldn't pass it up. It was super nice and pretty big. You might have seen it Erik. Luis was acclimating it when I got there around 430 or 5. He said you had stopped by earlier.

I think theyre good until June. But come on you know you would've used them already of your tank was up and running and you werent moving. Ha! :D

Back