Selling 120 set up

rockslide123

I am selling my 120 gal (4' X 2' X 2') with 30 gal sump system. Would like to sell as a unit with livestock if possible ($1200 takes all). I would be happy to give you a Facetime tour or text photos if you're seriously interested.

Comes with a custom built solid cherry stand, Reef Octopus NWB 200 skimmer, Apex Classic controller, 3 Bulk Reef Supply Dosing pumps, heaters, 2 Danner Supreme Aqua-Mag 7 return pumps, Tunze osmolator top-ff controller, 5 blue glass vase I use as a DI water reservoir, Avast Marine ATO diaphragm pump, Spectrapure 65 gpd DI water system, Maxspect gyre 250- with 2 pumps, 2 Hanna Alkalinity Testers, white worm culture, bunch of test kits and additives"¦.
I vinegar dose and change 10 gallons every week so system runs with very little effort.

Live stock, all established and healthy features:
4" Regal Angel
4" Longnose butterflyfish (Forcipiger flavissimus)
Starry blenny
Ocellaris clownfish
Pajama cardinal
Cleaner shrimp
Sea cucumber (rarely see them about so not sure he's still in there)

Branching bubble coral colony
Several hammer corals
Torch Coral
Frogspawn
War coral
Softball diameter miami hurricane chalice
Montipora soft ball diameter
Scolymia
Random mushrooms
Other smaller colonies too...good starter tank

Last edited:
corals and cleaner shrimp

corals and cleaner shrimp

Hustla

Tried to PM back but i don't think it sent for some reason. txt me at 440-666-2283 if you still interested in the coral and cleaner shrimp and I will return pics.

Dan

Thanks Dan, for letting me stop by to check out your tank. The Regal is a beautiful fish haven't seen one that nice in a while 10/10.

Decided to part out this system. Right now it looks like the corals and pajama cardinal are spoken for along with tanks, stand and most of equipment.
Still available RO/DI system. Regal aangel, butterfly, starry blenny, and smal clown

The tank and equipment are spoken for. All the coral and PJ cardinal are gone.

Still available:
regal angel
clown fish
yellow butterfly (has been reef safe with LPS coral)
Spectrapure RO/DI 65 gpd with extra DI filter

Back