Selling 2 Radion G3 XR15 Pro Fixtures & 36" EuroQuatics E5 Blue Pop T5 Bulb !

DivingTheWorld

Selling 2 Radion G3 XR15 Pro Fixtures & 36" EuroQuatics E5 Blue Pop T5 Bulb !

Selling some equipment.

First off are my two Radion G3 XR15 Pro fixtures. These each come with a Radion RMS mounting system and all parts are included for both. The one note is that I cut part of the bracket which fits inside the tank (see pic) to fit around my overflow. But it does not impact the structural integrity of the mounting arm. The fit rock solid. I really loved these lights, but they just weren't enough for my SPS dominant tank and I decided to switch to T5.

Selling these for $280 each including RMS mounting arm, or $500 for the package of both with RMS mounting arms.

I'm also selling a 36" EuroQuatics E5 Blue Pop T5/LED bulb. This is an LED strip built into a 36" mount that fits any 36" T5 fixture. The color is very similar to an ATI Blue Plus bulb. I bought this for use with my ATI Dimmable fixture but it does not like dimming. Sometimes it turns on and sometimes not. If used without dimming, it starts up and runs every time. I bought this new a couple months ago with my fixture and I've only been trying it for about a month so it's basically brand new.

Selling for only $40 !

Pickup for either can be in San Ramon evenings or Hayward weekdays. Here's some pics but feel free to PM me for more pics or any information:

image1_1.jpg~original

image3.jpg~original

image2_1.jpg~original

image5.jpg~original

image4_1.jpg~original

image6.jpg~original

image7_1.jpg~original

image8.jpg~original

One Radion was sold and I decided to keep the other for my frag chamber. The 36" Blue Pop LED/T5 bulb is still available.

Well, I'm sad to say I've decided to sell my second Radion G3 XR15 Pro. I think this light is going to run too warm under my stand compared to my Kessil A150 and with the recent hot spell, I've noticed that my T5 is adding lots of heat. I don't need to add more.

Details are above but here are some new pics of the fixture for sale. Both fixture and RMS Mount together for $280.

I'm working from home today so available in San Ramon if someone would like to pick it up.

image1_1.jpg~original

image2.jpg~original

image3.jpg~original

image5.jpg~original

image6.jpg~original

image7.jpg~original

image8.jpg~original

After a few PMs, just wanted to mention that I'm not open to trades right now, just a straight sale.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back