Selling 72 gallon bowfront to best offer

williams-crist

I'm looking to sell my 72 gallon bowfront tank. It has a lid, black stand, hob filter and your basic strip light.

It is also filled with live rock. Willing to sell the live rock separately, but would like the tank and stand together.

Also, have a medium size koran angel that will need a good home. Also, a fish that can't remember the name of some time of goby that lives under the rocks.

I haven't decided if I will keep my clown or cherub angel in a smaller tank yet.

I'm just to busy to keep up with the tank and am now more interested in horses.

I also have UV filters and other items I will post soon. I'm currently looking through stuff and trying to figure out the value of items.

I'm currently taking offers. I'm thinking $300 for the setup and the fish and rock are negotiable.

Will accept cash only.

I'm not great at checking email but promise to check my messages for the next 3 days at least. You can also call me at 515-988-6187.

Thanks,

Debra

I also have a protein skimmer that i will include with the tank setup. If you would like the rock let me know. We can negotiate a price. It is a mix of fiji and tonga.

Back