selling house

I am disappointed. I saw the post you was selling your house, and I was checking to see if you was selling it on Reef Central. I still have some supplements, frozen food, and PC Compact bulbs, so I was going to see if you wanted trade. Oh well :(

Yes I am being smart.

Lost all PM's

Lost all PM's

Ok... so here is the situation. we have a contract on our new house. ours is not sold as of yet, but hopefully very soon. closing date on the new house will be March 28. so if all goes as planned, we will be moving somewhere very shortly after that date. For those of you that PM'd me, they fell off and I dont have your number any more. please PM me again so I can have that.

thanks!

you can go back to "beginning" and look at all PM's as long as you didn't delete them. Check your board settings.

Moving can be really a stressful process, and I'm sorry you had to go through this. I hope, you are doing well now :) In case someone is looking for a way to buy real estate and doesn't know what to start with, I can suggest visiting a fodyo site (I'm thinking about buying a house and I've recently found this website). This is a marketplace with its own database of real estate around the world. You can do a search using a map or exact address. Also I liked the parameters of search. In general, I found this source to be very convenient and helpful. I shared this information in the hope it will be useful for someone.

Back